Air Duct Cleaning
Get Your FREE ESTIMATE today!
August Bookings: Save $50 PLUS
Receive a Free Dryer Vent Cleaning!
Over $150 Value!
Why Choose Kura Home?
We know that there are dozens of systems and 100’s of companies out there that clean air ducts. A lot of systems don’t work with homes that were built in the past 20 years due to their size and ducting material used. For that reason, we use the Ram Air cleaning process. We are NADCA Certified.
When Should You Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
Dust Appears Shortly After Dusting
If You Have
Pets That Shed
Expecting a Newborn
If Someone Suffers from Asthma or Allergies
If You Sneeze or Cough When the Furnace Turns On
If Your Home Has Been Recently Remodeled
When You Buy
A New Home
If It's Been Four Years Since Your Last Air Duct Cleaning
Results You Can See!
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
- You receive a text from the technician when they are 10-20 minutes away.
- Our friendly technician arrives and explains the process and answers any questions.
- Vents are counted and price confirmed before the job is started.
- Our NADCA approved equipment and HEPA vacuums are set up.
- The technician will clean each individual vent starting in the highest level of the home.
- After each vent is cleaned, each trunk line is cleaned and inspected.
- Furnace is cleaned. This includes vacuuming out the blower fan and A coils.
- Dryer vent and Furnace are cleaned for FREE!
- Tech does final walk through to confirm all ducts were cleaned and the home was left in better condition than when we arrived.
Air Duct Cleaning FAQ
When is the best time to have air ducts cleaned?
Great question! The best time to have your air ducts cleaned depends on a few things, here’s our guide to when you need to have your air ducts cleaned.
How long will the cleaning take?
Typically, an air duct cleaning takes two to three hours for the average size home.
Will my home get dusty?
No, with our sealed dome and industrial HEPA rated vacuum, we are able to capture all of the dust out of your ducts and out of your home
What are the benefits to getting your air ducts cleaned?
Air duct cleaning improves the indoor air quality of your home. Our method for cleaning air ducts removes dust, dander, debris and allergens that build up in your HVAC system over time.
How often do you recommend cleaning air ducts?
Using our thorough cleaning process, we recommend cleaning your air ducts once every four years. This may change if you are sensitive to air quality, have pets, have a remodel done in your home, or don’t change you furnace filter routinely.
Do you clean air ducts in townhomes, condos and apartments?
Yes! Simply fill out an estimate request form and we’ll contact you for your free quote!